Well this week has been another fun adventure in Chile!!! Here are some of the happenings....
- I got a nasty chilean cold which I think are way stronger than the ones back home. My mamita here tells me I have the "voz sexy" I guess thats one way to look at it...I beg to differ.
- My roommate got pooped on by a bird on our way home from the other side of town today. She hasn't found the comedic relief yet in the whole situation....give it a few days and it will come.
- Wednesday we had no class, and the institute had activities going on all day so we thought oh how fun and since I was already sick we decided not to go so early and just meet them at the chapel because they started at the beach and it had been rainy and cold. So we take the micro (bus) to the stake center and then they say no go to the beach they wont be here for a long time so we decide ok so then we grab a different micro to the beach and then we get there and they are already gone, and while we were looking for them it started raining. So we walk back down to the bus stop and take the micro to the church. (and might I add almost every time i get on the micro they ask me where I'm going Im like really I know where I am going thank you. I know maybe I look like a dumb american but really why do they always ask just me...maybe they just want to talk to me because I am just so stinkin cute ;) ) finally we get there and then the group piles in the church a few minutes after then we played games and they fed us almuerzo, but in all honesty it wasn't very good, so i went with some gringos that are in Chile with the study abroad through the Navy and we went to a mexican restaurant that was pretty good. I was missing the side of Jalapenos. We then walked back to the stake center and of course it rained on us but then they had a dance and we got there at the perfect time it was way fun.
- Below are all pictures from a surprise party we had for Valeska, It was way fun!!! we had some delicious desert kinda things and played an intense game of musical chairs and I owned at pictionary!!!! so on one of the words was tennis court (cancha de tenis) well I said tennis court first in English and then with all the excitement and my EXTREME competitive nature I blurted out cancha de tenIISSS...then I felt way stupid because the accent is most definitely not on the I....well it was a good laugh. Then it was my turn and I had to draw pulsera (bracelet) when one of the girls on my team said the right word I pointed the dry-erase marker at her with excitement and then the cap flew off and landed across the room. So then the guys were up and either Josue or Jonathan (there brothers and I always mix them up) imitated me and threw the cap across the room...real funny guys real funny...ok it was but still.
Brittany, Andrea and Lindsay I thought you would apreciate the bro stash!!!
This is most of the young single adults in our ward they have been so nice and helpful to us since we got here!! I love them all
I blend right in...hahaha NOT
Nevenka and Conny were vicious with this can of silly string, I would stay far away....see picture below for prof.
during the chaos of musical chairs with the lights being turned on and off and being sprayed with silly string


No comments:
Post a Comment